Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Online Furniture stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up 2.6% in a day
- Online Furniture stocks up 3.9% on average while median return up 3.8% in a week
- Online Furniture stocks up 8.5% on average while median return up 10.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OSTK 18.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OSTK 4.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 64.1%, for the past 3 months is 43.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 98.2%, the lowest correlation is -59.6%, the latest correlation is 58.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 64.1% between OSTK and W
The lowest correlation is 64.1% between OSTK and W
Let's look at why Crocs (NASDAQ: CROX), Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), and Wayfair (NYSE: W) each trounced the market in the past few years. Crocs' weak stock price in 2016 was no fluke. In 2020 Crocs reported an impressive 13% sales increase to $1.4 billion (annual revenue was $1 billion in 2017).
Imagine owning Wayfair Inc. or Chewy, Inc. before their brands became what they are today. Meet the COO and CEO of PARTS iD, Inc., which recently went public and operates a similar business model but remains off the radar of many investors. IPO Edge and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted fireside chat with PARTS iD […]
Imagine owning Wayfair Inc. or Chewy, Inc. before their brands became what they are today. We are pleased to invite you to meet the COO and CEO of PARTS iD, Inc., which recently went public and operates a similar business model but remains off the radar of many investors. IPO Edge and The Palm Beach […]
IPO Edge and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with PARTS iD (NYSE: ID) on Thursday, June 17 at 3pm ET to discuss the eCommerce retailer’s unique model, recent performance and future opportunities. The live event will feature CEO Nino Ciappina and COO Ajay Roy, joined by IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief […]
BOSTON, Jun 15, 2021--Wayfair partners with Community Solutions, supports Built for Zero movement to help end homelessness
IPO Edge will host a fireside chat with PARTS iD (NYSE: ID) on Thursday, June 17 at 3pm ET to discuss the eCommerce retailer’s unique model, recent performance and future opportunities. The live event will feature CEO Nino Ciappina and COO Ajay Roy, joined by IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone and Editor-at-Large Jarrett Banks. The moderated […]
Wayfair stock soared during the pandemic but has since leveled off as restrictions ease and fewer people are house bound. So is W stock a buy now?
Wayfair (NYSE: W) posted its first profit as a public company in 2020, and management hinted in the 2021 first-quarter earnings report that it's on the verge of reaching sustainable profitability. Let's look at Wayfair's business to see why it should be able to further accelerate its profits over the long term. The margin for adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) was 5.9% in the first quarter, which is near management's long-term EBITDA margin target...
SALT LAKE CITY, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSTK), a leading e-commerce home furnishings retailer, announces its participation in the Piper Sandler 41st Annual Consumer Marketplace Conference. Jonathan Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, and Adrianne Lee, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat hosted by Piper Sandler on Friday, June 4 at 12:50 p.m. ET. “Overstock has undertaken significant, positive change over the past year and a half,” said ...
Wayfair to Present at the Jefferies Virtual Consumer Conference